Re: Framework for Web Accessibility Policies (FWAP) 0.1

At 10:37 AM -0500 2001/11/18, Joe Clark wrote:
>Here, yet bloody again, the WCAG politburo refuses to use the very
>longstanding and *invariate* terminology in use for decades.
>Captions are captions (whether closed or open); there is no such
>thing as an audio caption. A "text description," whatever that is,
>certainly is not a caption.

PS:

Please don't refer to me as part of any "politburo" because of specific
terms I threw together on a proposal that is meant to illustrate not
my "vast knowledge" of captioning but rather a specific technique.  In
other words, please address your comments toward the general approach,
instead of toward your desire to be an asshole to people just because
that's what you like to do.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
http://www.kynn.com/