Re: [SCRIPT-TECHS] DOM-2 request for links or content

From: jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 17:04:05 +0000
To: "Jim Ley" <jim@jibbering.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
As far as I am able, I agree with you Jim.

However i believe you have made a good case for including something about the
whitespace issue, ie find another way; How do we say this succinctly?

otherwise a search for "whitespace dom-2 javascript" only turns up the rather
convoluted others?

i should be posting my snippet in a few days, its brewing
fine, if not for the ifs.

Thanks again,

--
jonathan chetwynd