[w3c-wai-gl] <none>

From: Anne Pemberton <apembert@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 19:40:39 -0500
To: W3C Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Folks,

         Sadly, I have had to make a decision that I've been worrying with
for a couple of months. My mother is in a nursing home and new arrangements
need to be made which will take up more of my time. In addition, I've had
new responsibilities added at work, decreasing the time I can devote to the
guidelines.

                                                                 Anne

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com