Re: Fw: Agenda

Lisa Seeman writes:

 >  William seams to think we should be discussing  EO's Business Benefits of
 >  Accessible Web Design on the EO list.
 >
 >  Item 2 of the agenda, seems to imply that EO want us to discuss it here,
 > and
 >  consolidate a response.
Yes, Judy indicated that EO were looking for a consolidated response,
 > if possible, and if not, then at least a formal review and
 > communication from the WCAG working group, preferably before
 > Friday.

There seems to be a division of opinion on the WCAG list regarding the
merits of the EO document. We can try to resolve the differences at
tomorrow's meeting, and if this proves impossible we can at least
indicate both points of view.