Re: Agenda

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:06:22 -0500 (EST)
To: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
cc: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Regrets - I will not be able to make the meeting.

For the forthcoming face to face I would like to see the group work on
resolving the issues that came from the ERT group - this is a dependency ATAG
has that has been waiting a long time. I would also like to review the script
techniques proposed - whether at the meeting or at some point in the grou's
near-term agenda. I would like to repeat the discussion of resolving issues
in WCAG 1.0 and publishing the Resolutions of the working group. (I need
ansers to these, so I will just keep adding it to agendas I guess).

Chaals