[CSS-TECHS] In case you missed it in the minutes...

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:12:16 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
At last week's meeting [1], there was a call for volunteers interested in helping to move the CSS Techniques document [2] forward.  A couple people have volunteered so far.  I wanted to send a message to the list for those of you who may be interested but did not catch the request in the summary of the minutes.

Ideally, we'll have a small team of folks who feel responsible for moving this document forward.  It includes creating examples, testing them on a variety of browsers and with a variety of assistive technologies, then documenting the results.

Let me know if you're interested.
--wendy

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2001OctDec/0188.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-CSS-TECHS/