Updated guidelines with open issues incorporated

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 10:15:28 +1000
To: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Yesterday evening I published a new internal working draft of WCAG
2.0, in which most of the issues formerly listed in our issues list
have been integrated directly into the draft. Also included are
several issues that have never appeared in our issues list, but which
had been raised at teleconferences and on the mailing list.

Please let me know how well this format works. The style sheet needs
to be improved for better visual presentation, but the markup is
basically there.

The new draft is available at http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/ and at
the stable URI http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-20011026.html
It is also referred to on the working group's home page.