Re: attachment for Accessibility of Online Services and Merchants for Deaf / Hearing-Impaired Consumers

Gregg,

         A couple of minor points --- not sure if they are
deaf/hearing-impaired related or general usage.

1) Use "Pager/  -------  Wireless Device"  instead of "Wireless ------
device/Pager" on the line for the pager number.

2) consider addition of another input box to include directions for page if
needed (hubby's pager - you have to know to enter your number, then the #
sign for it to go through) ...

                                                 Anne

At 05:26 PM 10/25/01 -0500, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:

>Here is the attachment for the last email
>

>Gregg
>

>Brief Example of an Web Form that Helps to Identify How Deaf /
>Hearing-Impaired
>Consumers Should be Contacted
>
><deafhh_w3csuggestion.htm>(Go back go the Suggestion Memo:
>deafhh_w3csuggestion.htm)
>
>Name
>

>Address
>

>Address
>

>City
>

>State
>
>-- Select a State
>--   Alabama   Alaska   Arizona   Arkansas   California   Colorado
>Connecticut   Delaware   District of
>Columbia   Florida   Georgia   Hawaii   Idaho   Illinois   Indiana   Iowa
>  Kansas   Kentucky   Louisiana   Maine   Maryland   Massachusetts
>Michigan   Minnesota   Mississippi   Missouri   Montana   Nebraska
>Nevada   New Hampshire   New Jersey   New Mexico   New York   North
>Carolina   North Dakota   Ohio   Oklahoma   Oregon   Pennsylvania   Rhode
>Island   South Carolina   South
>Dakota   Tennessee   Texas   Utah   Vermont   Virginia   Washington   West
>Virginia   Wisconsin   Wyoming
>
>Zip
>

>E-mail Address
>

>Home Phone
>
>Voice TTD
>
>Work Phone
>
>Voice TTD
>
>Fax
>

>Wireless
>Device / Pager
>

>This is 2-way text device
>
>Preferred way to
>be contacted
>
>-- Select One --   Phone (Voice)   Phone (TTD)   E-mail   Wireless
>Device   Fax
>

>For Comments, suggestions, I can be contacted at
><mailto:moorela@ameritech.net?subject=W3C%20Comments>Moorela@Ameritech.Net

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem