Re: First Stab at Set of Principles for 'Minimum Conformance'

I think the presentation of this needs a lot of thought, When I contact
organizations about accessibility, one of the big problems is that people
will read minimal requirements as the extent of their responsibility.
Minimum conformance will be the end point for many content providers.

On the other hand we must present accessibility as not presenting undue
burden.

I propose that we brake it up into retrofitting first step requirements and
content creation first step requirements.

Retrofitting:  were the content provider has already a website, and
restructuring the navigational system is undue burden, hear are some quick
fixes that will increase the accessibility of your site. You site may still
not be properly accessible due to more fundamental problems.

Content creation: You are establishing or revamping  your site, now is the
easiest time to implement far reaching changes that will improve your site's
accessibility.

My specific  comments are inline: