Re: First Stab at Set of Principles for 'Minimum Conformance'

Anne,

You and Jim said:
> > I can't find this in the archives - do you have a
> > link?
>
>No, I don't save mail that far back. Can't imagine why
>it isn't archived.

This mailing list is publialy archived at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/
There is a link to the archive from the WCAG WG home page:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/
Everyone please familiarize yourself with this page.

The archives go back to July 1997.  Since these archives are public, a
search engine such as google should be able to help you find what you are
looking for.

Anne, I think Jim is asking you to help give him some guidance as to which
thread you are specifically referring to and if you could help him find the
message in the archives.  Please do some searching and send some pointers
to the mailing list in response to his message.

This is in reference to your statement:
 >          Last time the argument of illustration content came up, back
in
 > the spring if I remember right, Wendy took the "obtuse subjects",
searched,
 > and found numerous sites illustrating these subjects.

Even though I am the one who made the statement, I'm hoping one of you can
find it, since I want to encourage everyone on this list to become familiar
with the archives and research strategies.

The archives are the collective wisdom of this group.

Thanks,
--wendy
--
wendy a chisholm