From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:46:21 +1000
To: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Thursday, 18 October, 20:00 UTC (4 PM US Eastern, 10 PM France, 6 AM
Friday Eastern Australia) on the W3C/MIT Longfellow bridge: +1-617-252-1038
The agenda items are as follows:

1. To continue discussing conformance ideas and proposals, notably the
   question of how the core items without which a conformance claim
   cannot be made, are to be identified. See last week's meeting
   minutes at

2. Technology-specifics: should we be thinking in terms of
   technology-specific success criteria as comprising a normative
   component of our deliverables? If so, we need to begin the process
   of defining such criteria in conjunction with the techniques
   documents that are currently being drafted in respect of each
   technology. On the concept of technology-specific success criteria,
   and follow-up.

3. Working group time-line: