FW: Revision to Web Accessibility Policy

FYI

Our campus had adopted a Double AA WCAG 1.0 policy.  Lots of screaming
followed from certain quarters.  So a group lobbied to reduce the
requirements.  Instead of going to Single A – they went to the 508.

I will try to find out why.  Could be instructive to our work on 2.0.  s

Note: The part about people receiving federal funding having to follow
508 is in error.  This is not the case.

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors