Re: Normative and Non-Normative - Why?

Chaals,

         Leaves us with the need to define "normative" for the Guidelines
document, and document it by linking the word to its definition in the
glossary every time it is used ... hope defining "normative" doesn't become
an elephant....

                                         Anne

At 07:45 PM 10/16/01 -0400, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>Aah, yes, I was aware of this use of the term in that context, but hadn't
>thought of it.
>
>So where does this leave us?
>
>Chaals
>

>On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Anne Pemberton wrote:
>
>   Chaals,
>
>            May be my perception from the conversations on normative
>   checkpoints, and it may be the vocabulary. "Normative" is used in education

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem
http://www.geocities.com/apembert45