RE: Suggestion for List Posting

From: Anne Pemberton <apembert@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 19:39:49 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Gregg,

         May be time to re-visit the settings in light of what the users
are doing. I don't see much off list responses (other mileage may vary)
.... most "off-list" type responses seem to be shared to the list ... and
some are shared with other lists ... This is actually the problem Wendy was
having with the cross-posting ... folks are not editing the reply to: line
.... should we tout rules, or change the rules to fit the habits of the
users ...?

                                         Anne

At 04:39 PM 10/1/01 -0500, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:
>I think they set it that way to keep people from accidentally posting to
>the list when they want to answer a person.
>
>It does mean that you need to "REPLY TO ALL" then delete everything but
>GL.
>
>Gregg
>-- ------------------------------
>Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.