Re: Tone

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:42:32 -0400
To: "Jonathan Chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, "Anne Pemberton" <apembert@erols.com>, "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: "WCAG WG" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Are you proposing a guideline or a checkpoint?  Where in WCAG 2.0 does it
fit?  What are the success criteria?  What are examples?  What are definitions?

Please provide a complete concrete proposal that answers all of the above
questions or discontinue discussion.  In other words, give me something
that is in the current format of WCAG 2.0 guidelines/checkpoints.

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium