Re: Tone

Are you proposing a guideline or a checkpoint?  Where in WCAG 2.0 does it
fit?  What are the success criteria?  What are examples?  What are definitions?

Please provide a complete concrete proposal that answers all of the above
questions or discontinue discussion.  In other words, give me something
that is in the current format of WCAG 2.0 guidelines/checkpoints.

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium