Re: AccessiBlog updated

From: Matt May <mcmay@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:14:21 -0700 (PDT)
To: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
--- Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com> wrote:
> I have to agree with Anne 'not a useful site'

Jonathan, it's customary on this list to wrap a little commentary that's
relevant to WCAG around flames and sniping. They generally don't hold up on
their own. Hope this helps.

Now, everyone, can we _please_ go back to discussing the Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines for which this working group is chartered, and skip
the snotty one-liners, or at least stop cross-posting them from IG? It's
counterproductive and unprofessional.

-