RE: AccessiBlog updated

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:38:22 -0700
To: "Charles F. Munat" <chas@munat.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 10:26 AM 9/24/2001 , Charles F. Munat wrote:
>Here's an idea: Members of these lists suggest articles for inclusion in the
>AccessiBlog. Joe posts them without adding unnecessary, unproven, and
>potentially inflated claims about comprehensiveness. (Note: it is incumbent
>upon the person making a claim to prove it. It is not incumbent upon others
>to disprove it.)

Or even better, if people don't like Joe's claims of perfection, just
ignore those, and start your own Blog, and set it up so that multiple
people can post there, and then if someone complains it's not comprehensive
enough, give them a login.

This what I've been planning to do, but between Reef being a continual
headache and the HTML Writers Guild nearly going bankrupt then getting
bought out, I've been too busy to actually get much done.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Technical Developer Liaison