[w3c-wai-gl] <none>

et>
Subject: Re: [script] K-State example
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:02:58 -0000

"Al Gilman" <asgilman@iamdigex.net> Wrote:
At 02:51 PM 2001-09-18 , Jim Ley wrote:
>> An example that may be worth considering is:
>> <http://www.ksu.edu/>http://www.ksu.edu/
>
>What I liked about this example is the fact
>that the information that is presented in the flyout
>submenus that depend on running the scripts is still
>available in the destination pages if you turn scripting
>off and just follow hyperlinks.
>
>That is the characteristic of this page that I found meritorious.
>If there is a better way to script it, do let's find an example of
>it done the better way.

I certainly don't know of any that are both good examples of scripting
and accessible, if however what an accessible menu might look like could
be communicated to me, I'd gladly script one up to act as an example -
The main problems are how the fallback works in situations where
CSS/script is not available on the page with the menu.  Not the where
just script is missing.

Jim.