Re: media mix and universal connectedness

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 20:05:16 -0400 (EDT)
To: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I agree, and I think we can. What kept it together for me was Gregory's
running text commentary. For others it was internet sites that cut back to
almost nothing but text to cope with bandwidth overload. For others it was
TV.

The mix was crucial in making the technology workable, but I think is
more generally important because we are not all the same.

Charles