Re: Fwd: Re: switch users

The switches are alternate devices for input.

Device independence involves the content to some degree, as in the things
Jonathan mentions about "don't hardwire scripts to mouse events alone."

But most of the adaptation for compatibility with this kind of assistive
technology is handled in the operating system and the browser.

[And in the User Agent group you will find many people who know a lot more
about it than I.]

Al