Re: question about 2.0 formats:

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 12:41:57 -0400
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@home.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
David,

Could you be more specific about what format you want?

The following PDF versions are available:

24 August 2001 WCAG 2.0 Working Draft:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-20010824.pdf

24 August 2001 Checkpoint Mapping between WCAG 1.0 and WCAG 2.0 Working
Draft Checkpoints:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WCAG-mapping-20010824.pdf

Thanks,
--wendy