Re: Checkpoint views

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:19:59 -0700
To: "WAI Guidelines WG" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
At 04:00 PM 8/23/01 -0700, Charles F. Munat wrote:
>Maybe users could make up their own.

Hence the mantra "author proposes, user disposes".

If the user of the GL isn't as empowered by their presentation as the
output we call upon authors to provide, I'll need another entry in the sig
line below! As in "each checkpoint that flaunts its own requirements..."

Perhaps CP 3.4 could be "prepare textual manifestations with irreducibly
transparentized obfuscation methodologies and maximize their lack of
extraneous containments by means of minimilizations"?

--
Love.
EACH UN-INDEXED/ANNOTATED WEB POSTING WE MAKE IS TESTAMENT TO OUR HYPOCRISY