Re: Eating one's own dog food

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 06:18:47 -0400 (EDT)
To: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Yes, it  was put forward aws a reason why the checkpoint was impossible. So I
went to a little bit of effort to actually demonstrate that it could be done,
and generated some non-text content to go with it. I updated the exmaple page
a bit to incude how the checkpoint might appear:

http://www.w3.org/2001/08/mmcmn/

I would like to do something better with the image, so it is clear that the
unillustrated version is not being recommended. But for that matter I would
like  to have a better image or two. The one there is what I came up with in
about an hour (which after all is a lot less time than I have put into the
text of the checkpoint, and as my original note pointed out I could have used
existing clip art if I had the appropriate software licenses, which many
people do).

Chaals