RE: Guideline 1 examples

At 06:46 AM 8/21/2001 , Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:
>We will take this to the CG (Coordination Group) which has all the WAI
>working group chairs on it chaired by Judy Brewer.

My main concern is that when one group says "well, that's a job
for <x>" and it's possible that such things never get to that
other group -- or that other group may never get around to it.  So
if GL says "okay, <x> should exist, let's get EO to do it", and
base our assumptions on that fact that such a thing WILL exist,
but EO doesn't have the time or resources to get it done...

As you can see, it can turn out to be a mess.  I don't actually
think that EO -should- be "taskable" by the rest of the world, and
thus I think we need to be careful about doing our work with an
assumption that EO will magically produce whatever is necessary to
make our output usable, if they are not specifically chartered to
do so.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>