Re: 9 August 2001 WCAG WG telecon minutes

I respectfully disagree, Anne. The first of your suggested versions
seems unnecessarily wordy and cumbersome while the second reflects
the original language that we were trying to clarify (the language
that led some of us to think that "appropriate" was mistakenly being
used instead of "appropriately").

But I hung up my writing-instructor hat years ago and don't wish to
get back into diagramming sentences if I can help it. :) I suggest we
simply see whether other group members and commenters on the draft
have a problem understanding the sentence as it is currently worded.

Jo

--
Jo Miller
jo@bendingline.com