Re: Agenda

Cool. I saw the link to 26 July draft from WCAG page and must have missed
registering that I was getting a  31 July date on it! I like the "How to
Read" stuff, and I am glad that the glossary will have something to talk
about in it.

cheers (and sorry for not reading closer)

Charles

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:

  >   4. Any other issues that need to be resolved before the draft is
  >      released publicly via the TR page.
  >
  >I think a "how to use this document" section should be included.

  This was included in teh 31 July 2001 draft.  Could you be more specific
  about what is missing from this section.  It is called "How to Read" rather
  than "How to use."
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-20010731.html#how-to

  >  I think this
  >group should use the definitions from the "combined glossary", noting in the
  >draft that these have not yet gained consensus within the working group -
  >they are generally better than "not yet defined". Neither of these should be
  >blocks for publication (since I can always send them as comments on the
  >draft) and I consider that the editors are smart enough t odo a first pass at
  >them that isn't too horrible without me having to read it again.

  yes, we plan on pulling those in and are logged in the change log and soon
  the issues list.

  --wendy

  --
  wendy a chisholm