Re: linking? RE: Proposal for 3.4 Success Criteria (fwd)

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 06:43:12 -0700
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>, WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
At 8:20 AM -0400 2001/8/06, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>CMN What we will be doing is denying that content is accessible just because
>it was the best that some team managed to produce, and actually pointing out
>what it needs to do in order to achieve "complete" accessibility (well, that
>is probably impossible, but the closer we get to that goal the better in
>terms of what we are trying to do here).

Ooh.  I like this, Chaalz.  If what we are trying to do is exactly what
you say -- define "what makes content more accessible" -- then the
argument above is even more compelling.  Well-used illustrations most
certainly _do_ increase accessibility for a number of audiences.

The question persists, though, as to whether or not that is what we have
set out to do!

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>