RE: Proposal deriving from checkpoint 2.1

Good analysis Wendy.

Couple of thoughts.

1 -   "Provide at least one site navigation mechanism.' Is not enough.
ALL sites provide at least one.  And that one is the links from page to
page.    I think it would at least need to be "Provide multiple site
navigation mechanisms".

2 -   "Provide multiple site navigation mechanisms".    Does seem a bit
general.   Also -- isn't one of the ideas to provide a site overview? Or
Summary or???

So I think we need to go to something more than just  "Provide at least
on site navigation mechanism"  but I don’t know what .   perhaps
something will strike when I do the 'criteria'  review.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Dept of Ind. Engr. - U of Wis.