Re: examples of a variety of sites that include illu

Joe,
          I don't think you'll find your "break the standard" case within
any topic of human learning --- and that's a pretty broad category. About
the only type of text I can think of that isn't routinely illustrated (if
not online, in real life), is the novel, and sometimes short stories
....  But, with the possibility of a publisher illustrating a novel in the
online version since it won't increase printing costs, but will increase
readership (downloads, payments, etc.)  illustrated novels may be just
around the corner. How will the guidelines address accessibility issues
through this progression if the guidelines keep pretending this isn't
happening?

                                                 Anne

At 10:42 PM 8/2/01 -0400, Joe Clark wrote:
>Physics sites are actually not a good test case, where we define "test
>case" as something likely to break the proposed standard. I would look up
>philosophy, linguistics, and history papers.

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem
http://www.geocities.com/apembert45