Re: Combining 1.1 and 3.4

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:44:21 -0400 (EDT)
To: Paul Bohman <paulb@cpd2.usu.edu>
cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
This is a rough idea, but I like it. It is also in line with the PF group,
which takes this kind of approach in the XML guidelines.

Cheers

Charles McCN

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Paul Bohman wrote:

  Hmm. Some interesting ideas have been floating around which link 1.1 and
  3.4. Here's an idea along those lines: Drop 3.4 and change 1.1 to say:

  1.1 Where appropriate, provide content in more than one format.

  Success criteria:
[snip]

  Note that this is just an idea in the rough at this point. I think I'll
  leave it at that for now.