Drafts with CSS to hide sections

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 16:40:53 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Hello,

As with the last draft I have created a couple versions that apply style
sheets that will hide various sections of the draft.  For an explanation of
the style sheets and expectations for automation in future, refer to my
announcement of the 26 July 2001 draft [1].

http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-20010731-all-hidden.html
all of the subsections under each checkpoint are hidden.  Only the
guidelines and checkpoints appear.

Joe, you can use this version, or the table of contents [2] to get just the
content of the checkpoints and guidelines.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-20010731-criteria.html
only the success criteria appear for each checkpoint.

--wendy

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2001JulSep/0134.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-20010731.html#contents
--