RE: Java scripts

From: <cyns@opendesign.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:26:20 -0700
To: seeman@netvision.net.il, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I think it's still an open issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: seeman [mailto:seeman@netvision.net.il]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 8:12 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Java scripts

Where are we standing on javascripts. Did we resolve the baseline
capabilities to assume that if the scipt themselves do not present an
accesibilty problem then they are ok (like client - side cookies).
WCAG 1, states " Ensure that pages are usable when scripts, applets, or
other programmatic objects are turned off or not supported "

Are we still holding with that?