Re: Checkpoint 3.4 again

At 12:23 PM -0400 2001/7/29, Al Gilman wrote:
>b) Checkability.
>Confirming by machine that some pages won't work for dyslexics should not be
>hard.

Just to note, I never use "checkability" to mean "algorithmically
determinable" -- if I say something is "not checkable" I mean that
there is no sure way for a well-intentioned human being to determine
with authority if she has or hasn't met the checkpoint.  (Al may know
and understand this distinction, but I'm just wanting to be
explicit.)

>Designing for diversity takes a mental step back.

And a step forward. ;)

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>