Re: Checkpoint 3.4 again

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:17:56 -0400
To: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: "Joe Clark" <joeclark@joeclark.org>
At 12:23 PM -0400 2001/7/29, Al Gilman wrote:
>b) Checkability.
>Confirming by machine that some pages won't work for dyslexics should not be

Just to note, I never use "checkability" to mean "algorithmically
determinable" -- if I say something is "not checkable" I mean that
there is no sure way for a well-intentioned human being to determine
with authority if she has or hasn't met the checkpoint.  (Al may know
and understand this distinction, but I'm just wanting to be

>Designing for diversity takes a mental step back.

And a step forward. ;)

Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Technical Developer Liaison
Reef North America