Request to Join

From: <s.livingstone@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 01:41:16 +0100 (BST)
To: gv@trace.wisc.edu, jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au, wendy@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hello all.

I am interested in joining the Web Content Guidelines Working Group to help with the guildines in some capacity. I am a freelance author and developer just now, but previoultly worked with IBM. There i was heaviliy involved in disability access guidelines for a government Web Portal I was the technical lead for.

I am also currently working on an artcile for MSDN Magazine on Web Accesibility.

Thanks for you time
Steven.
Author, Pro XML 2e, Wrox Press.