Re: pdf and 508

Helen,

  http://access.adobe.com/booklet.html

contains links to both an HTML and PDF version of "How to Create Accessible
Adobe PDF Files". This booklet contains a section on "Working with Scanned and
Paper Documents" that explains how to use Adobe Acrobat Capture 3.0 to convert
paper documents, scanned images, and PDF Image Only files to Tagged PDF.

	Loretta Guarino Reid