Re: fun: photos and participants

From: gregory j. rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:57:03 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Wendy A. Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: <barnicle@trace.wisc.edu>
in the list of participants, I would like to attach a photo with each
person's name.  Please send a link to a photo of yourself or the actual
photo if it is not available on-line.  I have already included photos for
charles, me, and anne as well as linked to our home pages. so, please also
send the URI for your own personal home page.

GJR: submitted for your perusal:

HISTORIAN, n.  A broad-gauge gossip.
             Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net