Re: request to join

From: Lisa Seeman <lseeman@globalformats.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:10:30 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
True , my apologies,
I sometimes look at peoples home page when they join and was a bit
surprised. Talked to Carl  off the list about it, and we agreed to help each
other, I can give him some accessibility pointers and he will help our home
site look less like it is oh so 100% accessible when linerized, even if it
is.
Should I  make our home page less P3 and have a SWAP rendering on it. that
is the dilema of the day.
Again,  apologies