Comments on SUFFICIENCY for tomorrows COnf Call

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:49:56 -0500
To: "GL - WAI Guidelines WG \(GL - WAI Guidelines WG\)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Last week I took an action item to review and sort the SUFFICIENCY items in
the next two weeks.

I'm done a bit early.   It was an interesting exercise and it attached.  It
took a little different form than I thought  --  things sorted into more
than two categories - so I left them intact and put my comments or sorts
into the list.

My comments are in square brackets.   I also had edit tracking turned on so
they are visible as being in a different color as well for those who are
visually dependent.

See you all tomorrow.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.