request to join

From: ckrupitzer <ckrupitzer@20thcm.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 13:00:05 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Please contact me regarding my participation in the Web Accessibility group.

I have experience in creating web and software applications for people w/
disabilities. Below is the information requested to join the group however
please feel free to call me at my office to discuss any questions you may
have.
Given Name: Carl
Family Name: Krupitzer
Email Address: ckrupitzer@20thcm.com
Office Telephone Number: 312-326-2084
Employer / Organization: 20th Century Motors, LLC
Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: Not Yet
Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)
[X ] develop Web content on a regular basis,
[X ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,
[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,
[X ] instruct people on developing Web content,
[X ]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge
[X ] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the
participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the
charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).
Intellectual Property Rights (check one):
[X ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have
any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
[] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
(Please specify)