RE: Proposal: sufficiency criteria for WCAG 2.0

William,

Say it ain't so.  (Though you deserve a rest for all you have done.)

William, I think I speak for us all when I say that you have been a
major force and a major intellectual anchor for this group.  Your wisdom
(and wit) have both served us well.    We will miss you dearly.

And if you ever feel the urge to peruse these streams again,  and toss
in a tidbit (or a hook) please do not let your retirement statement
stand in the way.  You are always welcome back.   To visit, to skulk, or
to toss one in.

This won’t be the only good bye and thanks from us... but as you enjoy
your 4th,  (your independence day)  know how much you have contributed,
and how grateful we are.

With warmest regards and regrets.

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.