Dick Brown signing off

From: Dick Brown <dickb@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:43:46 -0800
To: "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I wanted to pass on the news that I am leaving the Microsoft
Accessibility group for a new job as a project editor with Microsoft
Press. That means that after this week I will no longer be a member of
the content working group, although I probably will keep aware of
progress on the guidelines.

Others at Microsoft will continue to participate.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time with the group and the WAI as a whole,
and I will miss you folks and your dedication.

Dick Brown, Microsoft