RE: Agenda

i won't be able to attend as i have a ridiculous meeting.  just assign
all the outstanding action items to me.  :P

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason White [mailto:jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 5:55 PM
To: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
Subject: Agenda

Thursday, 15 March, 2100 UTC (4 PM US Eastern, 10 PM France, 8 AM Friday
Eastern Australia), on the W3C/MIT Longfellow bridge: +1-617-252-1038.

Agenda:

1. What should we call the three levels of requirements enunciated in
   the guidelines (in particular the "technology-specific" ones)? At the
   face to face meeting, there was opposition to calling them
   "techniques". Several proposals have been mentioned on different
   occasions, including:

a. Guidelines / checkpoints / technology-specific checkpoints (this
proposal was rejected in an earlier meeting).

b. Categories / guidelines / checkpoints (proposed by Gregg?)

c. Guidelines / requirements / checkpoints (proposed by Charles); note
that there is opposition to any use of the term "requirement" in the
guidelines (this needs to be clarified as I am not sure who raised it;
I think Wendy mentioned it at the meeting).

2. Should 2.1 be split into two checkpoints?

3. Should checkpoint 2.4 be dropped on account of its being a user
   agent requirement?

4. Action items from the face to face meeting.

5. Next meeting (who will be attending the CSUN conference next
   week?).