Re: Layout tables

From: Marti <marti@agassa.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:48:26 -0500
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, "William Loughborough" <love26@gorge.net>, "Al Gilman" <asgilman@iamdigex.net>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Thanks, this is useful. I actually do see some good reasons for trying to
move people to XML in a "web publishing" environment.  I think the way it
makes you think about data structure is great, and for those who are doing
"content" getting them to put a tag like <Chapter_title> on a page seems
more doable than <Hn>.  I am just at a bit of a loss on "tools" and
"methods" to make such a plan work in the real world.
Marti