Re: Layout tables

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 05:26:07 -0800
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>, "Marti" <marti@agassa.com>, <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Cc: "Al Gilman" <asgilman@iamdigex.net>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
At 11:15 AM 3/9/01 +0100, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>So basically you are saying it's the job of GL to create unreasonable
>guidelines

Is that what I'm saying.

I'm sorry.

Maybe that's what you're saying I'm saying?

I might say that "Kynn" rhymes with "spin" but that doesn't really mean
that you really think that it's not "reasonable" to point out that style
sheets are a hipper way to handle presentational elements than are things
that are in such widespread use that they must be
discovered/examined/argued/modified/+ while we should be practicing the violin?

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE