demo

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 07:12:14 -0800
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, anne Pemberton <apembert@erols.com>
http://www.elr.com.au/ has a demonstration set that contains many of the
things we've been discussing, in particular the ability to trivially change
background colors and slide show icons. I'm not asserting accessibility
here but just pointing out that they have several features readily
available that should be useful in certain situations.

I am curious if those (you know who you are <g>) in the teaching racket
think this is significant stuff?

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE