Re: Layout tables [ was summary attribute required? history.]

Kynn,

Are these simply aliases for the usual table elements, or do they have
different semantics?  (I'd assume the latter, for you to have gone thru the
effort).

Would you be interested in offering these as an HXTML module?

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/