Re: March 2 F2F Minutes (checkpoint discussion)

At 5:32 PM -0800 3/5/01, Cynthia Shelly wrote:
>Summary of Action Items:
>Kynn:  write up suggestion for split 2.1 into 2 checkpoints
>Rob: help Kynn with 2.1
>Kynn:  work on situations where it's important to distract user (like
>alerts)
>Cynthia: help Kynn with above
>Kynn: deconstruct 14.1 (I wrote this, but I don't remember what it means.
>Kynn, do you have better notes?)

Boy, I was stupid, wasn't I?  I volunteered for things. :)  I worked
on some of this on the plane, will be posting some thoughts soon.

As for "deconstruct", the idea is to look to see if we can pull
additional concepts out of the checkpoint and define better what
we mean, and when, and how.

--Kynn
--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>