March FTF

From: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 17:48:02 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Unfortunately, it seems that I will not be able to make it to the march FTF.
I do think however that we could work on general language creation
techniques. It was mentioned on PF, that we could come up with some, non
specific technique that portrays the semantic information typically
communicated through format, such as, heading level, background/forground,
and emphasis.
This can be generalized and made explicit through attributes,
(emphasisLevel=3, headingLevel= 2 ...)  meta data and descriptions or
documentation accompanying style sheets.....
I think it would be fantastic if we can come up with a unformed (template
style?) way of conveying/ achieving this, so that user agents can understand
the information given by content develpores.
Lisa