Joining Web Content Guidelines Working Group

From: Josh Krieger <josh@zafu.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:59:30 -0500
To: <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Given Name: Josh
Family Name: Krieger
Email Address: josh@zafu.com
Office Telephone Number: (508) 563-1273
Employer / Organization: CAST
Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: No

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)
[x] develop Web content on a regular basis,
[x] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,
[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,
[x] instruct people on developing Web content,
[x]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge
[x] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the
participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the
charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[x] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have any
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
(Please specify)