RE: check out this page

Well, we all know what Gregg is in the market for!

I've seen similar "kewl" where the mouse cursor is trailed by a stream of
hearts or clover leafs or where the web page ripples like water as the mouse
is moved over it.  I didn't think it was a real accessibility issue -- since
we are just talking eye candy.

As I understand it, these tricks take advantage of the IE DOM.  Here's a
couple of links that explain the technique:
<http://javascript.internet.com/messages/mouse-trails.html>
<http://www.roborg.co.uk/mouse/trails.htm>
<http://www.flashkit.com/movies/Effects/Mouse_Trailers/Water_Mo-Yugo-129/>

On a related note, did we come up with a consensus on graphics-only
mouse-over pop-ups?

Thanks,
-- Bruce